Pillow Talk: The Series

Bed made with white bed linen. Four fluffy pil...Image via Wikipedia
Pillows are a source of comfort when they're clean and supportive.  Since I love pillows (I sleep surrounded by at least 4-5 of them) I've decided to do a "mini-series" of articles on them.  Since most people sleep on at least one pillow, some, if not all of the information in these articles should be helpful to you.  I will tell you the importance of replacing pillows and how often you should do so and why.  I will also cover how to choose pillows, including information on the various types, e.g. organic vs. hypo-allergenic, etc.  Also, I've had requests from some of you to provide suggestions on recycling or repurposing pillows.


Please feel free to comment with any suggestions on any pillow-related topic you're interested in knowing more about.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts