My City Rocks, Part 2: Birmingham's Railroad Park is the Best Park in the Nation!

Shot of the Railroad Park from the BridgeImage by Terry McCombs via Flickr
It's official! Railroad Park is the People's Choice 2011 Best New Park Winner!  A big "THANK YOU" to all who voted. My awesome, loyal readers already know how much I love this park, so if you're new to my blog, first a big "Welcome!" to you and secondly, you must click here to read my manifesto about Railroad Park.  You'll also see some pictures of the lovely park that I took on a family outing there).  Enjoy!

Elena White is the founder and editor of  Life The Green Way, corporate sustainability coordinator at her day job, and a "rurban" wife and mother.  Learn more about her here and follow her on Twitter at @Lifethegreenway.

Comments

Popular Posts